Industries and businesses that rely on heavy pieces of machinery like forklifts know just how expensive they are to purchase. Forklifts are great for the safe handling of oversize and bulk materials in enclosed and smaller spaces, like inside warehouses and around construction sites. To make sure ownership costs stay under control, forklifts need regular care and maintenance. This includes everything from tune-ups and repairs to inspections and cleanings. Forklift batteries are not exempt from these regular maintenance needs, but why is battery cleaning so important? For starters, these types of batteries require regular cleanings using the appropriate battery wash... View Article
- Need a Reliable Columbia ParCar Dealer in Jefferson, WI? Come See Us!
- Safety Practices to Follow When Changing Electric Forklift Batteries in Jefferson, WI
- When to Replace Your Electric Forklift Batteries in Jefferson, WI
- Four Dos and Don’ts of Forklift Battery Care
- How to Buy the Right Forklift Battery