If you’re looking for a fast, convenient way to get around your farm, property or golf course, you’ve probably explored the possibility of purchasing a Columbia ParCar golf cart. These are extremely useful vehicles that can be used for both personal and commercial purposes.
You may be wondering, however, whether you should plan to invest in an electric golf cart, or if a gas-powered ParCar is better suited for your needs.
It’s important to know all about the benefits and drawbacks associated with a particular ParCar battery in Jefferson, WI before deciding which type of golf cart is right for you. Similarly, you should be aware of the ParCar battery cost in Jefferson, WI that you’ll have to pay when the golf cart’s battery needs replacement.
Here are just a few facts to keep in mind when it comes to electric golf carts like the Columbia ParCar and the batteries that keep them operational:
- Long-lasting batteries: ParCar batteries tend to last between four and six years with proper care and maintenance. This means that when you purchase a new battery or a replacement battery for your Columbia ParCar golf cart, you’re making a long-term investment in your ability to easily travel around a property or site.
- Moderate replacement costs: Your ParCar battery cost in Jefferson, WI will vary depending on the model of battery you’re hoping to buy. Generally speaking, prices for new golf cart batteries sit between $900 and $1,500. Of course, more advanced battery models will always cost more, but generally last longer and have better features, too.
- Quick charging: While the specifics do vary from model to model, most golf cart batteries only take around two hours to reach a full charge. This means that you don’t have to wait very long in between trips on your Columbia ParCar.
- Significant distance on a single charge: Most ParCar batteries provide between 30 and 60 minutes of uninterrupted use when they’re on a full charge. This is ideal if you’re attempting to traverse your entire property, or make it from one end of a worksite to the other and back again without stopping to juice the battery.
- Maintenance is required: It’s important to know how to properly maintain your ParCar battery in Jefferson, WI. You should plan to clean the battery on a regular basis. Some batteries may also need watering, which is usually performed by a professional service.
Since 1980, Remis Power Systems Inc. has been one of the top places to procure a Columbia ParCar battery in Jefferson, WI. We’re proud to be one of the region’s premier battery and power solutions suppliers, and we’re a licensed Columbia ParCar dealer. To learn more about ways that we can help you find a golf cart battery that meets your needs, or to have all of your ParCar battery questions in Jefferson, WI answered, reach out to one of our friendly representatives today. We’d be more than happy to help you find a ParCar battery solution that meets your unique needs!
Categorised in: Columbia ParCar Dealer
This post was written by Writer